DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's my last week!!!

It's FINALLY the last week of the semester - I didn't think it would ever come! I certainly learned my lesson this semester - don't take more than 12 hours at a time or you will want to kick yourself in the butt every single morning you wake up...and you will seriously consider shooting yourself in the head when you have 5 projects/papers/exams due in one week (yes, that really happened :o(

So...this week is all about fun times...(said dripping with sarcasm)

Monday: Marketing Presentation and turning in a 20 page Marketing Plan
Tuesday: Accounting Final Exam and Data Case Analysis Final Exam
Thursday: Law Final Exam

All the while working away at the CSO...

I'll get a few short weeks of a break before my summer classes start - Fundraising and Grant writing. I'll be taking both online, so I won't have to go to night classes - thank goodness! Once June 1st starts, I'll be SUPER busy - working @ CSO from 9-1, Chicago Chamber Musicians from 1:30-5:30, then coming home to do school work!

In the meantime...

In just 2 short weeks, we'll be moving out of our "hell hole"!!! So EXCITED!
We did a LOT of packing this weekend - our 2nd bedroom/office/room full of stuff is all packed (thanks to kurt) and our bedroom is mostly packed except for a few things. All that's left is the living and kitchen. So, next weekend after searching for some used furniture for our new place, we'll be packing like maniacs. I even passed up going to the end-of-the-year AEMM graduate student party (hosted by the amazing singer/DJ from Jai Alai Savant) so that I could pack :o( Oh well...there's always another time for fun...

I'll have pictures of our new place in a week or so - we're supposed to pick up the keys next weekend!

Take care and have a super-duper week!

No comments: