DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

It's all over...at least for 11 days.

Sigh...
All of my exams and presentations are finally over - thank goodness!
Now I can relax - HA!

We will begin the moving process Thursday night of this coming week. Surprisingly, we've gotten a TON of packing done already, which is a huge relief for me. This weekend and the beginning of next week will be full of packing the kitchen, CD's, bathroom, and all the little stuff that's lying around. We're going to start taking stuff over to our new place Thursday night and Friday and hopefully get all of the cable and internet (and maybe phone?) hooked up Friday as well. Then, Saturday the movers are coming to take all of the boxes and furniture. We are NOT doing this all alone like last time, and while it may be expensive (we're guessing around $500 or $600), we're willing to pay just so we don't have to deal with the living nightmare that was last June!

We're very excited about our new place! A huge living space, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms, Air Conditioning, Central Heat, Dishwasher, FREE laundry, and a nice backyard - what more could we want?

So, what's in 11 days? SUMMER SCHOOL! I decided to take 2 online courses over the summer just to get them out of the way - Fundraising and Grant Writing. They are both very writing intensive, so I'm a bit worried. Not only will I be taking classes, I'll also be working in the AM at CSO and PM at my internship with Chicago Chamber Musicians. Luckily I won't have to go to class, but I KNOW this summer will not be relaxing because of them! Thankfully, Fundraising only lasts 8 weeks, but Grant Writing is a full 12 weeks. I'll get a week or two off before fall classes start. Oh well...

Well...I'm done for the night - spent the last 3 hours packing away, so I'm pooped!
Take care!

No comments: